Whatssa B/L cell?

Scot Sealander Sealand at clarityconnect.com
Wed Nov 3 23:23:32 GMT 1999

CSH-HQ wrote:

> I've got a rough idea, but could someone put it into layman (EE
> challenged) language?. Why do some ecms have so many and some just 2?.

May be just a matter of avaiable RAM.  There are only 512 bytes
available in most P4's.  The programmer may have needed the memory to do
something else.  If the cal is real good, the need for BLM is reduced
quite a bit.

The self-learning code I am working on uses 256 cells in the added 2k of
memory.  These cells contain corrected VE data, but the idea is the
same.

Scot Sealander