CSH needed here too

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Fri Nov 5 14:57:28 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Jim Sloan) wrote:
{ I'm qualified.

 I think I most be in the top 5% of csh'rs

 Started up mid 70's snow cruiser (snowmobile) with an extra
lever on the side of the dash, reved it up popped the neutral
lock and did a cart wheel over the handle bars. Did you know
snow cruisers had reverse I didn't

{ Forgot to put rotor on when changing distributor cap.

btdt (been there done that)

{ Put eprom in backwards.

almost

{ Forgot to hook vacuum line up to fuel pressure regulator.
{ Broke piston stop off inside cylinder.

forced sp thread chaser into top of piston

{ Put tape over vacuum line to plug it...sucked it into engine.

 tried to stop runaway diesel by plugging intake with large rag
supercharger ate it

 pee'd on sump pump while renovating house and holding wet cast
iron pipe ( instant off on the water works)

 chased landrover for a mile after my and my friends got stuck
on wet clay/ice and all had to get out and push (2nd gear low range,
you can run and catch it on a dry surface) a tree stopped the truck
before it got to the airport

{
{ List keeps growing.

yeap

{
{ Good judgment comes from experience.
{ Experience comes from bad judgment.
{
{ Jim Sloan
{ leroy at sunflower.com
{ Lawrence, Kansas

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8