B&M/AiResearch Superjection?

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 7 21:10:55 GMT 1999

Has anyone here ever heard of this system?  I have the control unit for one
sitting on my table.  It's an analog, constant flow (non-solenoid injector)
system that uses a MAF and has several analog pots for tuning adjustments.
No microprocessor.  The unit (or something else in the system) is
non-functional; it's on a B&M blown 355 in a 2200 lb. Austin Healey replica.
We have no install info or tech data on it...the guy who put it together
died a year or so ago and the car's been sitting.

My advice to the owner is to ditch it and  put a GM ECM and injectors on it,
but it'd be nice if someone had some information on it...this car is going
to be scary when it runs!

Thanks for any help,
Kendall Frederick