ECM fault?

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Nov 8 20:30:19 GMT 1999

Try some good fuel system conditioner (ie Quaker State/Slick 50, only stuff
that comes inna metal can).
Has a complete tuneup been done?. All the electrical/wearable parts, at once?.
Has it been on a scope, do you own a scan tool?.
Personally I can't diagnose your car over the net,
These are just a cople thing to look at.
What shape is the O2 in, miles, was it exposed to any silicone?.
Grumpy