Hex Dump of Hypertech Cam Cartridge

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Mon Nov 8 21:16:14 GMT 1999

Guys...

I dumped the data from the 40 pin prom chip in the cam cartridge, and am
clueless as to how to read the data. Any ideas? I'd like to find the VIN
data in this puppy (got the cam cartridge with programmer used, but is
useless on my car without my VIN....and Hypertech is not willing to help),
to either disable it, or put my VIN in. Anybody play with this thing yet?

FWIW, most of the data in ech address is FF, with the last byte in each
block of memory something different :) FWIW, each block is numbered as
follows:(2000:0000, 2000:2000, 2000:4000...20FF:E000), with the last blocks
numbered differently.....

Thanks!

Larry