CSH needed here too

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Wed Nov 10 04:22:05 GMT 1999

I just had to order my hat:  Driving my girlfriends Corvair a long time ago, I
liked to hear the whining when downshifting. Shifted to 3rd then second then
first at 65 mph. I was ok, didn't let out the clutch, but blew the facing off of
the clutch disk. Fixed under warranty. Her dad kept talking about running out of
gas, or something like that. Make mine extra large.   Tom