Choking a TPI 383

Bja1078 at aol.com Bja1078 at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 23:51:12 GMT 1999

try increasing your fuel pressure... u don't wan't to move the timing back a
hole lot because of the exhaust valve timing, valve opens fual still burning
and then u burn valves like a cutting torch... and being a 10.3:1 motor makes
it worse! I've built many race specific engines, and if your worried, Id
wait!! why brake stuff when a little patience is all u need! I beleive the
person selling the tpi stuff still has the 35lbs/hr injectors, those are just
a little big but might be about right, just an idea. a throttle stop however
is not a bad idea, but u need the stuff to back the bottum end up more than u
need to run it.... just my opinion.

-Brian