GM CCC carbed ecm et al

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 20 18:59:44 GMT 1999

Hi Bruce:  It's great to see you home and feelin better!

I'll check out the Delco Catalog pix.

I installed the ZZ4 Carb'd replacement high peformance GM chip in my
brothers 85 El Camino today and got a code for prom error.  I wonder if I
didn't cook it trying to read it with my Needham's?  His ecm had two pn's on
it.  16036671 and 1226 865.  I installed the stock prom back in and it
worked ok again.  You know nothing ever just "Bolts on"  #%$@!&*(_+##!!!!!
Mark