165 to late MAF

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 27 19:40:59 GMT 1999

Because the Porsche 928 Bosch MAF looks stock but is larger,  it should read
up to 500 grams/sec.  All I would need to do is change the readings in the
ecm by watching block learn and integrator values to get them  right.
Of course the ulitimate would be to re-write the code to go up to 500
grams/sec.
Waaayyy beyond me though.
Mark