new to list

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Sat Oct 16 20:37:18 GMT 1999

CSH-HQ wrote:

> I just joined this list and it kind of looks like it may be over my head.
>
> It's not!!.
> There is so much info already here, that all it takes is a true desire on

> Dopey is the guy rearranging the cones at construction sites into slalom
> courses (on foot).

 Ha ha! Youdamac! I am really glad to se ya in a good mood!

> >I was searching for information on how to do my own programming of my
> >chip for my 93 Corvette. I have already spent too much money trying to
> >get companies (jet, superchips)  to get it right. I would like to be

 Screw em! Might as well show em how to change their name. That would be
easier. (call em stupid chips..)

> >to change my fuel table, the car is running very rich. Where can I
> >purchase an eprom burner and get information on what tables to change. I
> >have done a lot of modifications to my Vette and plan on doing more and
> >keeping it forever. So it would be convenient and cheaper to be able
 I have a buddy with a 87 vette.. poor guy.. he hates be humiliated by a
6 popper..

 Sorry, Ronny.. don't meat to be a smarta$$. You are in the right place
for tweaking a vette prom.. I'm not the one, but.. this list is blessed
with some REALLY talented individuals. I am nothing compared to most
people here.. I'm into buick turbo stuff..

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.034 at 110.44     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral