When asking ecm questions

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 18:04:58 GMT 1999

In a message dated 10/23/99 1:54:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nacelp at jvlnet.com writes:

<< If this a repost please ignore, but I just "found it".
 Some ecms are used in numerous applications, ie the 7148 was used in the
 86-87 GN/T-types, but also, some N/A v-6 FWDers.
   A better example is the 7730, other than TBI it's been >>

OK, another stupid question. The 7148 ECM used in the FWDers, is that the
same computer as in the GN/TType? or is the rom different? ie, could I go to
a boneyard, snatch up a few ECM's, throw a GN cal in em, and use em?

Jim