ford ecu

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Oct 23 20:36:19 GMT 1999

There is a list specifically for the ford ecms.  Has EEC-IV or some such in
the title.  I'm sure someone there would know of any service bullentins or
problems with the replacement MAFs.  Some sharp guys there.
  It sounds like they used the wrong MAF, if your description of things is
accurate.  Sometimes folks just don't notice things till after a major repair
ie drive just inna certain fashion, that skirts/masks the actual problem,
and then dive 10% and then notice the problem.
  As I recall the ford ecms have a slow learning process, and hat might be
the problem.
Grumpy