When asking ecm questions

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Oct 26 17:18:01 GMT 1999

Old??? Who is old?? How old are you? Better how old do you feel?  Age is in
the mind not in the body!  I figure Bruce must be 22-30, since old people
are stuck in the past are they not?  Is it not the old people that swear by
the carb? Probably because their mind is old, ram is full, can't fit any new
stuff in it, communication slow.........sorta sounds like a C3 eh?

Have a nice day.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)