Correct mapping for Camshafts

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 06:12:33 GMT 1999

Hi,
      I realize you say this is a 90 chev pu..but why does it have the 6299
in it????did it used to have a supercharger on it???? the 6299 wasn't used in
a PU until 92......but supercharger companies used to convert the early 7747
to a 6299 because it was a direct plug in and they didn't reverse the code of
the 7747 until later.....otherwise check your year......a 7747 will plug
right in.....but that big of a camshaft is gonna take quite a bit of work
especially with that slow processor....let me know if I can help.......
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 10/26/99 6:02:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,