Injector Sizing

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Oct 27 16:14:34 GMT 1999

'Newby' here(about 1 and a half years on the list, I believe),

I believe that if one isn't both a digital circuit engineer as well as a
programmer with expertise in the programming language used within the
ecm's that they two are novices...or 'NEWBYS' in a sense... just IMHO...

ALSO, Fred...

I've learned a GREAT deal from you, as well as others on the lists.

However, because YOU'VE adapted the GM EFI to a Mopar I have more in
common with your project because of my spcific interest in Mopars.  ALSO
due to the addition of twin turbo's to your Mopar, which I've been
dreaming of since I was first introduced to turbo's, and I already have
one turbo which needs to be rebuilt sittin in the garage... I'm just
that much closer to having the parts needed in order to finish the
project!

You're also in the midst of creating a ground up hand built vehicle,
which I'm planning on as well...

I really like all your projects and admire you for dreaming them up and
turning them into reality!

It seems that most everyone on the list has a want or desire to learn
more about EFI, to learn as much as they can about it, and hopefully
apply it in some way to a real engine in real life.

Most of the people on the list are positive thinkers, seems as though
one MUST have a positive attitude when dealing with EFI due to its
complexity, as well as have an understanding that the possibility of
setbacks and failures come with the territory.

This and other efi lists are here, for the most part, I believe, for
idea exchange, as well as to be used as a vehicle for like minded
people  (those who are interested in EFI and want to learn more about
it) to communicate with each other.  I don't believe these EFI lists
have been created in order to only serve one specific purpose, but for
many purposes, one of which is for us to look for agreement with the
others on the list who strive for the same type of information and
goals...

I mentioned in a previous post merely to beware of any and all info
posted on the list, and feel as though I was hammered for it, albeit I
was backed by some of the heavier hitters whom reiterated what I was
attempting to get across...

Whether a 'newby' or an 'oldy' most of us don't know the other from
squat, only experience in dealing with the others from the list would
give anyone any idea of what the others may know or not know.... whether
the other is a 'newby' or an 'oldy'...

One of the best aspects of these lists are that a 'newby' can accelerate
his knowledge and experience based on others on the list.  The 'newby'
can bypass most of the setbacks, problems, and issues experienced by the
'oldys' and thereby set them forward by LEAPS and BOUNDS and actually
get a project that an 'oldy' took YEARS to develop and implement in only
a matter of months, weeks, or even DAYS!!  EVEN a Twin Turbo TP SDEFI
Big Block Mopar Engine capable of putting out almost 900 hp on the first
try with lil or no probs....

This, my friends, is where the power of this lists comes into play!

I appreciate this list, and strive to read every post on it and learn
through others as well as help as much as I can when I can.  Just as
most of you do....

Sincerely,

Todd....