Low temp thermostat

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Wed Oct 27 18:14:34 GMT 1999

Your local Chevy dealer might still have the book "The heart of the beast" I
bought mine about a year ago, it has a GM part number and the book tells all
about the history of the LT 5 engine, shows the assembly line at Stillwater
,development at lotus. Its a good book ,if the parts guy gives you grief
tell him to keep looking . I originally saw the book and part number in hot
rod mag.