multiple O2 sensors

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Sep 13 14:14:38 GMT 1999

Generally you want to aim for exhaust temp of 990-1100 out of head at idle
to 1500 -no load.  anything over 1500 and it is either to lean or timing is
too retarded (not enough advance) I have the dyno sheets of my ex temp for
each cyl. measured at 1" from head, center of header tube. Also shows deg
adv, AFR, vacuum, oil temp water tem ambient air temp etc.