multiple O2 sensors

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Mon Sep 13 14:51:31 GMT 1999

 What about loaded temps, I'd like to replace the O2 sensor, or have a backup
( call me a chicken)

Thanks

Previously, you (Mike Rolica) wrote:
{ Generally you want to aim for exhaust temp of 990-1100 out of head at idle
{ to 1500 -no load.  anything over 1500 and it is either to lean or timing is
{ too retarded (not enough advance) I have the dyno sheets of my ex temp for
{ each cyl. measured at 1" from head, center of header tube. Also shows deg
{ adv, AFR, vacuum, oil temp water tem ambient air temp etc.
{

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8