Timing Retard w/o knock & MAF oscillations

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Sep 24 18:48:46 GMT 1999

Yep, I agree of this intake valve opening theory.  Since this is only a
"snapshot" at a specific point in time high point are due to valve being
open or closed when this snapshot occurs.  Seems the average is around 225.
Same thing happened on dyno with fuel flow, I got a/f ratios that bounced
from 21:1 to 8.7:1.  Would depend on if injectors were open or closed.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)