DIS for GMECM

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 23:43:31 GMT 2000

I'm running a stock HEI coil and modeule (7-wire of course) and I thought that running a DIS or I
guess it's now a CNP would give me some more ignition power using OEM parts instead of having a
totally aftermarket ingintion system.

I'm running an aujp/730 combo, BTW

The system at the show was indeed CNP (thanks for the clarification).

Squash