DIS for GMECM

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Dec 6 04:10:48 GMT 2000

I have a type II module, and CNP coil here and was ready to start just that,
but with the advent of there being a timing delay, and inverted signal in
the CNP module the parts for the moment sit.   If someone wanted to figure
out the sofware changes to do this, like I said I have some of the bits.
Bruce