Olds 350 donor

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Dec 16 19:31:25 GMT 2000

  Early 80sCads had OLDS 350  PFI  that ran on Old Bendix Ecm. Prolly graft
in a  7727 / 7730 [8262]  and harness could be a plan.
  Don't remember impedance of the  Bosch or Lucas injectors that were used
, they may not be compat with late inj drivers.
  FYI the  Cad 500 in that year range had a similar setup. If you have a
2004R trans , it should have "universal " case, so any GM engine will
  fit. A 500 Cad would put some zip in the Caprice wagon. Lots of
possibilities if you can find suitable engine Hw from recyclers.