LT1 manifold question (sort of NOT ECM related)

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Mon Jan 10 21:19:38 GMT 2000

No, I don't have anything but stock induction now.  I just had the wild idea
that instead of paying $700-$1200+ for the aftermarket stuff I may be able
to find some cheap swap meet LT1 stuff.  If the LT1 didn't send water into
the intake, where does it go?  Direct to the block?  It's been a while since
I've peered at an LT1.
Steve