more details sbc in place of lt1

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Jul 25 18:59:02 GMT 2000

  The HEI won't produce LoRes 4x / HiRes 360 x pulses that the LT1 PCM wants.
  Since there's room for Long Water Pump , maybe get creative and make a
custom
front cover that'll accept the OptiSpark . then the majority of the rubs
are eliminated.
Save for accessory drive system , that can be concocted from numerous stock
parts / serpentine stuff from mid to  late 80s Caprice or truck pieces.
Seems lots
of work , altho "other" alternatives are more time and $$$. That's my take.
If a sharp metal smith / machinist is handy ,the Opti Spark thing is doable.
Done that ourselves in house and it works. FWIW.
Len Sabatine