Any Advice on Shorty Plugs?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Nov 2 03:02:04 GMT 2000

WHen I needed a set of 3/4" thread (long thread) shortys I discovered that
there is no such thing in the world. If anyone has any other info it would
be much appreciated.

I had to take screw-top shitfires (already a little short) and modify the
wire-ends to be 1/8" shorter (unscrew the tip and grind the bottom and
reinstall the tip) and live with that.