Another WinBin question

Carl Ijames ijames at netaxs.com
Thu Nov 2 00:05:33 GMT 2000

If I use a single value with elementsize=2 it handles it okay, as a 16 bit
integer.  However, if I try an array, it seems to ignore the elementsize
and just uses 1 byte values.  I wanted to do an array of 16 bit addresses
for the ALDL transmit table.  The kluge for now is a 2x34 array with
separate entries for high and low bytes, so it works but isn't as elegant
as I wanted :-).  Is this a bug, a feature, or just something not tested
yet?

I must say that I'll recoup the time spent creating the .ecu file in
a week of tuning, so after a few years of "byte at a time" hex editing
this will be GREAT.  Thank you.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames     ijames at netaxs.com