730 ECM Swap

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Nov 2 03:49:54 GMT 2000

Thats the ones

The major one is on the LAFT of this picture: (the LONG one above the orange one.
http://members.aol.com/bigturbo1/images/packprts.jpg

This is normally soldered into the 730/165 et al.

this would be very cool to get. Now, the 66 pin thingy that the CALPAK fits into, that is soldered onto the ECM is NEXT if you're bored ;-)