Adding another O2 sensor

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Thu Nov 2 03:48:57 GMT 2000

Not knowing anything about it, the only problem I could see is if it's a
fixed across-the-board compensation.  If it's a intake airflow problem then
what works at 2000rpm might not apply at 5000rpm.  Sounds like applying
carb technology to EFI....

As for the 8 A/F meters, sure would look cool but I can hardly watch 02
volts, MAP and RPM at the same time.  Now, those 8 hooked to some sort of
datalogger would be good idea, even given the inaccuracy of standard 02
sensors.  If you're gonna go that far, EGT's might be a better bet.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com