Adding another O2 sensor

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Thu Nov 2 16:31:28 GMT 2000

Yes, each individual injector gets its own fixed BPW bias adjustment via a
lockable knob on the face of the VIC.   The bias factor would be applied to
the given injector at all times.  Best used for compensating at say high WOT
loads and RPM's where a lean hole exists.  Kind of a compromise, but at
under $400 its a lot cheaper than a new SEFI system.

The reference to the twin dash mounted A/F meters (Haltech AF30's
specifically) was in the context of one per bank.  Each would display the
average fuel mixture trend of a given bank, to go hand in hand with the fact
that the user now has one zirc O2 sensor per bank.   There would not be 8
A/F thingys to watch, just two.

The 8 engine events can be somewhat post inferred by data logging the two
average bank signals and then looking for trends.  Or even better, I like
your idea of 8 O2's and/or 8 EGT's feeding a data logger.   Or, even 8 EGOR
modules.......

Walt.