C4 (vette) dash

Mike Martone mmartone at popwff.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 3 14:17:22 GMT 2000

Thanks for the info.. looked it up and found exactly what i've been
searching.....of course.. this just adds more questions....such as...the
serial data line going "to" the ecm from the cluster....do the sensor analog
conversions and multiplexing take place at the cluster before heading into
the ECM?... and hey.. by the way.. exatly what kind of bit resolution is the
A/D converter producing?

I'm just starting to dig into the ECM stuff and i'm not seeing a whole lot
of hardware info out there besides bin files and prom editors....which,
resides more in the firmware realm of things.

later,
knucklehead