Adding another O2 sensor

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Nov 3 23:21:21 GMT 2000

Steve,

There may be some additional items to check in your quest for AFR from
BPW. Have you checked the 'raw' bpw values to see how accurate the
diacom software is? The other is the actual bpw itself. A bpw of 2 msec
won't give 2 msec worth of fuel. There is the opening time to contend with.

Food for thought,

BobR.