History & $5D Calibration Information?

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Sat Nov 4 02:24:27 GMT 2000

Wasn't the 4T cyl throttle body injection  4cyl Port fuel injection as used
on the Holden Camira and Nissan Pulsar
The only supercharged calibrations I have seen so far have used the standard
1 bar map sensor with the the 100Kpa settings mapped for boost  - causing it
to run very rich as it comes on to boost! . Could a 2 Bar map sensor be used
, with a corresponding halving of resolution or would this cause problems
with the barometric pressure reading ?