Call for standards: EPROM/cal editing

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Sat Nov 4 02:51:04 GMT 2000

I had the exact opposite experience with Tunercat I did buy it to try it out
and when I talked to them they were willing to make a definition file for it
$5D - still coming but I doubt they will go to the extent  Peters .ECU file
seems to - if we could edit the TDF definitions I think it would be a big
plus.
Have you approached Tunercat requesting  a editor ?

I am sure none of us mind paying a moderate price for work that other people
have invested in doing the hard work which is why I bought Tunercat to try
even though at the time I did not a use for it - since started my LT1
conversion so it has come in handy.

>Re the TunerCat TDF editor, the problem with this for me is I can see
>TunerCat is a great program and would certainly consider buying it, however
>he does not have a TDF for my application, nor would he ever develop one I
>would think.
>I know the locations of things and would be more than willing to punch them
>all in to a TDF. Maybe if this editor was also for sale?.
>
>Ross Myers

Daniel Collins
Way Downunder