Big Injectors in Little Engine?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Nov 4 04:14:00 GMT 2000

Slippery slope on lowering fuel pressures.
Just remember, as you reduce the pressure, the fuel exiting the injector,
has less inertia, so it doesn't get as close to being sprayed on the back of
the intake valve.  That results in poorer vaporization.   There was some
stuff about raising the FP made for better atomization, I think it's about
getting more fuel hotter.  Course, this is just how I seez it
Bruce