Big Injectors in Little Engine?

Chris P. cp914 at lvcm.com
Sat Nov 4 01:45:36 GMT 2000

>From a mechanical standpoint, you can reduce the amount of fuel pressure. I
don't have a formula to calculate it. I don't think it's directly linear
because of the pressure/vaccuum of the manifolds, but I also haven't had
time to put any long thought into it. So this is just my $.01
Might turn into ALOT of $.01's if I can't reprogram my Nissan ECU...

PS. There are also operating voltage and resistance issues to verify. Not
all injectors are controlled the same.

HTH, Chris P.