Call for standards: EPROM/cal editing

TK terryk at foothill.net
Sat Nov 4 06:38:18 GMT 2000

Well, I can say this. I've used next to nothing, and I mean next to nothing from the open discussions I've seen here to make my program. I own none of the competitons programs. I have the listings or I've figured it out myself. Have I asked tons of questions? You bet, but 99% private. Did the people know I was making the program and EPE files and would sell it? Yep, in fact that's what has driven the ones I've done. Demand. How did I get the lists? From various places. Contacts are the key. However, ANY ONE that has helped essentially gets free dibs on anything I've written. If there is anyone that thinks I abused them after receiving information, let me know. I think I've been pretty fair about the whole thing. I know I don't share too much in details on this list, but privately I've been pretty open.

My program was not created from the wealth of information here. It was created with the wealth of assistance from other people and hard time-consuming work. I've tried to give them back what they gave me.

Terry
  Question, why is it that some listers can sell their EFI related products
  created from the wealth of info here without ramifications, and others are
  lynched for the same thing. Seems inconsistent treatment to me. Terry Kelly
  comes to mind for ex. but there are others.

  JW