History & $5D Calibration Information?

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Sat Nov 4 10:06:24 GMT 2000

I stand corrected Peter  , I went back and looked over my notes and you are
right the bit at $009 and $00A are identical (should be different if TBI )

Bruce  and Peter I have some 808 Kalmaker 2 bar bins in my collection  if
you are interested  and a 2 bar VS calibration for the 16176424.
All the supercharged calibrations I have seen have been by local "chip
tuners" and most haven't used a 2 bar map.

I would be interested in a genuine GM 2 bar calibration for the 808

Daniel