MEFI 3.0

Speartech speartec at iquest.net
Sat Nov 4 10:16:35 GMT 2000

I'm not an expert on the MEFI 3 but I believe the only real thing it has
going for it is packaging and simplicity. I think it lacks closed loop
control, TCC control, fan control, and VSS input amoung other things.  I
bought a MEFI 2 controller and wiring harness for a Mercruiser 502 because I
thought it would be neat to play with on my 91 454 Caprice SS station wagon,
but with all of the capabilty of the 730 ECM, and how well that car runs, I
can't see the point in even messing with the MEFI.
 Just my opinion.   It is cute though!

               John