MEFI 3.0

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Sat Nov 4 17:02:34 GMT 2000

I went to SEMA this week and spoke with a guy with GM Perf Parts.
He says he's pushing to make a PFI kit, like a Ram Jet 350 Intake and
ecm.  I don't know if they are going to release the source code though.
I also spoke with Steve Cole from TTS and he is considering doing
software for the MEFI3.  It's a 64k app and since it is so simple should
be extremely simple to hack.  He's already hacked the Harley Davidson
FI and will be selling a program for tuning the Screaming Eagle stuff.
Mark