Edge board scanners

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Nov 4 14:47:42 GMT 2000

Yes, I have one that I'm going to release the plans/design of. Should cost
about $50 to $75US dollars to build. The holdup to releasing it is in the
documentation and such. Have to do a decent job of that for it to be
usable to folks. It is designed and working, it is for the C3's. I have been
using it for the past 9 months or so. Just need more time in a day <g>.

With the data captured, it can be used far beyond just tuning. The data
stream will show how the ecm is operating from a software point of view.

BobR.