Edge board scanners

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Sun Nov 5 11:32:07 GMT 2000

Peter Gargano wrote:

> Ludis has designed an add on board that fits on the card edge:
>
>   http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/p4test.gif
>
> This is the way to get 8192 (or faster) out of a C3.

That schematic is for a P4 add on.  Before I designed and built that
board, I made one for the C3's.  The C3 version includes an EPROM socket
that can override the built in mask ROM.  However, the logic for this
needs to be changed.  As it stands, much of the software running on it
needs to be 100% position independent.