Call for standards: EPROM/cal editing

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 15:25:47 GMT 2000

TK,
I pains me (& others I'm sure) that you have to respond to this shit.
 I know the dickhead had both barrels aimed at you, with his
stupid comments but your track record more than speaks for itself.
 Take the folks that have been here more than a year, + the ones who
will be here a year from now (usually same people) and ignore the
"flash in the pan" mavericks, uh, assholes.  You have the family
that keeps us going.  They know each other.  You notice I have not lent
this guy one useful word since TK found him selling modified TPI
chips on ebay.  (oh yeah, how ya been?)
Mike V