manual IAC differences.

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Sat Nov 4 18:20:39 GMT 2000

Hi,

I have a crossfire injection with a 7747 ecm.
The car has a manual trans, but the manifold is from an automatic.
I have heard that the manual and autos had different style pintles, and have
noticed that while manual .bins drive better the auto bins seem to work
better around and at idle. I will look into changing the pintles, but was
wondering if you had some advice on what settings may be different due to
the different pintles. I'd like to get it to run like the auto bins without
the decel and other quirky problems I get from using the auto bins with my
manual trans.

Sincerely,

Kevin R