89 '165 Ecu for Winbin - Come and get it

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Sat Nov 4 18:49:48 GMT 2000

Yes you heard right.  I have motivated myself now that I have all the tools
to actually use it.  There will also be a ECU (in very near future) for at
least the 87 and 88 if someone really insists on using the earlier '165
code.

http://pages.hotbot.com/sports/xybertron/Prom.html

Also I am not real sure about the flags.  They are also being tweaked.  But
I am almost positive that they show correct just not sure if they save
correctly.

Dan - The webpage includes all the other quirks.  Please e-mail if you find
anything wrong.  The missing stuff is also on the way.