TBI idle problem

Brent WildKat at paonline.com
Sun Nov 5 05:48:47 GMT 2000

CTS is in the stock position, near the tstat.  More timing doesn't help
apparently.  Timing in idle areas is 20d in the main spk table as per the
stk BIN (ARJT).  Physical timing at zero.  FP is unknown at this point.  It
has a stock regulator on it.  should be 9-12 psi.  Checking it is a good
start.  Thanks for the reply.  I'm kinda in a bad spot as I don't have
access to this car adn can't perform the necessary tests on it personally.
All second hand feedback.....