Call for standards: EPROM/cal editing

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Nov 5 21:43:05 GMT 2000

I understood your original post's question, it was a question about why it looks like some are treated one way and others are treated differently. harmless enough question but I thought others may have interpreted it another way (they did)

My responce was aimed at those who read it wrong, if you can follow that.

It also gave me a change to say terry's product and virtue is all good.