Message formatting

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Sun Nov 5 22:59:42 GMT 2000

Roger Heflin wrote:

> I agree with you Carl, I also use either Pine or Elm and it is a royal
> pain inthe but to deal with HTML.   I wish microsoft had enough sense
> to set the default to not use html.

I'd support any filter that removes or converts HTML to plain text
before it gets to my email client from GMECM! I'll even offer to write
the Perl script to do it!

Peter.

NB. Netscape allows you to automatically convert HTML to plain text when
you hit the "reply" button - perhaps everyone should check their "options",
even (especially?) if they are using a Micro$oft product.