730 ECM Swap

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 17:38:34 GMT 2000

In a message dated 11/06/2000 11:48:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

<< Clever splicing does >>

Yes, I only meant that the sensor leads could be spliced (actually tapped
into) at the sensor ends to allow the same wires to share two sensors, like
MAF and MAP. That way, you could run both setups just by exchanging ECMs
under the dash and swapping over the sensor connectors under the hood. This
is why I asked if there were any other sensor swaps I might be missing. I
have studied the MAF harness diagrams on DIY but I have never actually wired
one up.   JW