730 ECM Swap

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Nov 7 02:35:41 GMT 2000

Will you be doing an upgrade? I thought you said you didnt have a MAF car?

the idea here is to provide helpful info to out F-body, TPI,  and DIY
bretheren. after I collect the part numbers and supplier info it will be put
public.

If you're gonna put packages together "at cost" like you say then I think
I'll include a link to your info, but I'm still gonna publish the supplier
and PN info.

I hope you dont have a problem with this (like if you are gonna sell kits or
something). If you do, dont provide me the info - I can get it elsewhere
easily with no strings. this has been an ongoing project for more than a
year (with all the other projects - baby steps, 30 minutes a month put
towards it).. the idea, like I say, to help the entheusiests, not myself per
se.

I wanted to get this clear... no ill feelings intended, I've been around for
the history of the same "misunderstandings" you have seen, and been in.