Big Injectors in Little Engine?

JN jwn at sgi.net
Mon Nov 6 19:04:18 GMT 2000

My stock 22 pounders at 800 RPM are 1.9pw.  Manual tranny 350 minirammed 89
vette.  I plan on running 30 pounders when the 396 small block drops in.  I
never thought a 30 pound injector would work in a 350 even with the injector
constant changed.  If I knew this I would have installed the 30 pounders
when I put the miniram in.

Jason